Managed Business Continuity
The options below detail some of our offerings. Our message is that we can take responsibility for this aspect of your IT. We understand that customers need to be sure when it comes to backup and to that end have developed reporting and testing functions that allow our customers to see for themselves what is being covered.
PC and Laptop Backup and Recovery
We have two main PC backup options each of which encrypts and securely backs up your PC data offsite to cloud based servers. If you are using our one of our file sharing solutions these methods may be redundant with your files constantly synced with our cloud servers.
Server Solutions and Disaster Recovery
Our core server backup and disaster recovery offering is based around a well honed collection of products and procedures. In almost all cases this now involves secure backup to an offsite location via the internet. We consider the key points in managing backup and recovery to be:
- Security : All data is encrypted as it leaves your server.
- Speed of recovery : Our image based process means we can recover servers within minutes or hours depending on the exact solution chosen.
- Data Integrity : It is critical that the data stored is consistent. Our software continuously checks and re-checks the multiple copies of data.
- Testing : As well as test file restores we can restore full servers back into virtual test environments.
- Up to date backups : Our solution can take snapshots as frequently as every 15 minutes.
- Data Management : With customer backups now running into several TBs its vital to keep a grip on archiving and consolidation.
- Monitoring : Alerts are raised instantly, 24×7, to ensure we any problems are corrected as quickly as possible. Our management portal can be used to give larger customers access to full reporting on backup processes – view a real-time list of all your servers and what the backup status is.
- Planning and Recovery : The perfect backup will be no use without a plan to bring it back online. The options are vast but we commonly include loan hardware options and options to restore to a virtual environment. For a full solution we can now offer an option of an office suite equiped with PCs and necessary infrastructure to get business basics up and running.
Our primary solution is based around StorageCraft ShadowProtect and VMWare ESX. You can watch an overview of ShadowProtect below.
Our complete diaster recovery options are extensive and go beyond server backup. With greater amounts of data and services being provided via the web, there are many services that can be critical to business function.
- Email continuity.
- Broadband backup connections.
- DNS management.
- Landline redirection to alternate numbers and SIP options.
We have put together options which can be very cost effective yet provide excellent redundancy to cover should an unexpected outage occur.